Wednesday, January 03, 2007

the year in review

Well I thought that since I have made it through another year that I would post some pictures which illustrate what the year was about, for me. So here we go. Are you ready?

How it began... Just after midnight, Jan 1st, 2006

Jan 1st, 2006.. sometime after 12:30am: Brother Sean, trying to get people to take off some clothes for a shot of toxic blue stuff out of the big bowl

Slacklining Fun in January

Good times at the pheonix

Lucky Me!

Kissing boys!

The first of Tyler's martini parties

Vy and I souped up for the Latin Dance night at the SUB

Serbian New Year... boy... THAT was a night!

Fooling around on the way back from the Rogue

Vy and Jeff styling it up at Boom

Jeff and co with Jeff's famous pineapple mug. vy Loved it.

Vy and I at the pita pit one Saturday night

Adam at the rogue one Thursday night

Norfolk climbing at the UAC

Me climbing at the UAC with an excellent spot... first time on real rock

My first time on rope, this was in May 2006

View from Welsford, near Joe's Garage I think

Vy at the SUB cafeteria.. during lunch one day in spring

Me riding Prussia in the first Cindy Ishoy clinic

Owen (my brother) and Renee at their wedding:

The crew waiting for the boat to take us to Dover:

Me on Oranguatan

A big wave at Dover

The van on the way back from Dover

Prussia and I at the awards ceremony at the provincial championships

Me at the top of the empire state building

Time Square, New York.. first night I was there

Rock School! My second time on rope :)

View from Welsford, early October

The crew at Sunnyside on my Birthday, Oct.15th

Erick and I dressed up for Halloween

Christmas chocolates


Well this ends the picture tour of 2006. I see I've been derelict in my picture taking duties since October, but there you go. Hope you enjoyed the show! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

couldn't help but look @ the pics again...gave me that nostalgic feeling all over again :) i forgot how much fun thursday nights were @ the the luna rouge...i think it was one of my fave days when i was in Freddy...it's going to feel so bizarre when i make my way back to NB to visit again.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Pippa said...

haha We still do wing nights at the lunaR rogue, not every week, but often enough! I agree, those times were awesome! :)

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home