Tuesday, October 10, 2006

st.andrews by the sea


Just wanted to share some photos I took this weekend of my parents property and surrounding area. Above is looking towards the tip of my parents property, on the left.


This is the pond on which I learned to skate, and which my brother and I sailed the boats he made in the summer.


This was taken standing on my parent's beach, looking across the little bay.


This is standing on a hill in the big field looking down over a little peninsula which sticks into the cove.


This is in the little wooded section which sticks out into the bay at the end of our big field.


Looking through the trees into the bay.


Looking down a little cliff into the water.


A shell I found on a rock near the water.


The front of my parent's house. This is where I grew up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's beautiful!!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SkeeSkeeSkee!!!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home