Saturday, September 23, 2006

My fabulous bruise and a note about space


Tyler made this new route at the wall that is really mean. Its meanness is directly proportional to the damage it inflicts on your body. It requires grinding your right forearm into the sharp corner of the wall, and after doing that a few times your forearm is likely to object.

There are variety of ways forearms can make their displeasure known, but in this case the majority of forearms subjected to Tyler's torture have started with swelling and soreness and then go on to develop some spectacular colours. This is by far the biggest bruise I've ever had, and I'm quite proud of it. I hope it sticks around for a while so I can feel all tough showing it to people. ;)

Here it is one day after Tyler's punishment: (note that there is no colour here, mostly just swelling)

Here it is this morning in all its glory, starting to get into the better colours:

Ok, onto less interesting things. In general, these blog thingies are far easier to read if there is some space separation between your thoughts. I am far more likely to read what you've written if its broken up visually by proper paragraphing. I am talking to you, Jeff. ;)

Oh yeah, the top picture is the lovely view from the top of Bald Peak, in Welsford.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not my fault
Tyler
sorry,
not my fault you have gi-normously huge forarms. please dont break my legs with them.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just like to comment that i am also victim to this problem.. though not as bad a yours..
as for spacing.. well Iwuz never too good at following rulez and stuff for me words and grammar and spellin.. but wasn;t it at least a bit interesting of a story that u could force urself to finish it.. despit the poor grammar writtin style punctuation spacing spelling and everything else that almost made me fail engrish in school????

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home