Thursday, August 17, 2006

random pictures

This is a drawing I did (soft pastel) of a still from the movie Kingdom of Heaven. I think the girl in that movie is absolutely Gorgeous (Eva Green), and I loved her costumes. However, this doesn't look like her. She looks too old and like she's witnessed too many of life's tragedies.

This second one is Otis, my fish, when he was still young and somewhat slim. The colours are fanciful however, he really isn't that purplish red colour. This last one is a quick pastel sketch I did of a perfume bottle. Considering it took about 20 minutes, I'm rather pleased with it. I did it while sitting on my bed, so I didn't want to bring all my pastels with me and make a mess, so I just picked out about 15 and used those. I definately noticed I needed more colours as I was doing it, but I think it turned out interesting nonetheless. The faceted glass look is completely unintentional, but I think it looks kinda cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home