Wednesday, August 09, 2006

comma happy



I think I am the only person I know who tries to put 5 commas in every sentence. At least when I am writing formally (as for my thesis) that seems to be the case. I actually have to think to myself "Ok, thats enough commas. Edit that sentence just a tad so you can get rid of 4 of those!"

As SEAN will attest, I am also emoticon happy. I seriously have to curb my tendancies there too.

No. 1 way to tell you are a geek: you don't have problems with use of alcohol or drugs, your abuses are limited to emoticons and commas.

Yep, thats me.


PS. Wish me luck at the provincial championships. I will most likely need it, as I just found out pretty much every pro in atlantic canada, and all of the riders I admire are competing at my level.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vy said...

GOOD LUCK, PIPPA! Pippa is a well deserved nickname! I gave it to ya remember :) I'm quite proud of it too, since you use it as your MSN name! hehe

Anyhow, good luck! I know you'll do dobro!

Love,

Vy xoxo :)

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home