Thursday, June 01, 2006

Today is my lucky day


Seriously.

I needed the eggplant this afternoon, so after lunch I dropped Vlad off at work. I was waiting at the lights near Neil & Gunther waiting to turn left onto prospect, totally spaced out. I noticed there was a car in front of me at the lights, also turning left. This was the first time I'd ever seen another car at these lights going left, as there is very little traffic on the street I was on. Anyway, I was just sitting there waiting to follow the car in front of me, and for some reason he wasn't moving, even though the light was green. I was so spaced out I didn't even really notice that, which is odd because usually I am right on top of things like that. I was awakened as to the fact that he wasn't moving AND why he wasn't moving when a car ran through the intersection doing about 60 kph. That mother fucker totally ran a completely red light, there was no chance the driver even reached the intersection while it was yellow, because its a small intersection and we sat at the green light for probably three seconds before this guy zoomed through.

The real reason I am lucky is that if there were no car in front of me, I probably wouldn't have seen the light running mo' fo' (because I was so spaced out), and eggie and I would have been creamed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home