Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pick a Favourite - finished!

The number one reaction to this painting seems to be for the viewer to point out which pebble they like best, so that's what jumped out at me for a title. So, what's your favourite? Mine is the shy triangular white one with a translucent purpley sheen on the bottom of the left side of the painting (right above the word 'favourite'). So unassumingly pretty. :)

Incidentally, this is the first painting to be signed 'V R Burley' instead of 'V R Buerkle'.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean that you might have time to start discussing a pastel for me? Kelly

7:09 AM  
Blogger Pippa said...

Hi Kelly!

I am open to taking commissions currently. :) I have one or two on my plate to finish first, but I'd like to hear what you have in mind!

Rosie

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have FBed you with my thoughts and some photos.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home