Thursday, October 20, 2011

Two small pastels... and a few extras


So for the past week I have been trying to post some more watercolours, but for whatever reason they've been appearing on my blog sideways. Weird. But apparently my blog has no qualms about pastel paintings being posted, and is not flipping them sideways, so here are two from artists by the sea. These are both about 5 x 7 inches and neither of them sold in the auctions, for which I am kind of glad because I wasn't asking much for them and they look so nice hanging in my kitchen as a pair. :) The top one was actually of a path leading into the woods, but I removed the woods behind the foremost trees and put sky there instead to suggest that the path is toward the beach. The bottom one is of my parent's field, done on location at about 8:00 in the morning in early July. This is probably about the 5th painting I've done of this field, and I've been happy with them all. Oh I might as well post them for good measure. :) Here they are:

2 Comments:

Blogger PsycChicMegaWatts said...

Beautiful!!

~Adele

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Jill said...

I can't decide which one is my favorite. :) They're gorgeous.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home