Thursday, January 08, 2009

An old painting resurrected

This was a real experiment for me and I rather like it. Erick and I were invited to a friend's place to play foozeball one Friday night and I brought along my pastels. While Erick and our friends Adam and Chris played foozeball, I painted them. They all humored me. ;) It was a challenge for many reasons, not the least of which being that Erick (on the left) and Chris (on the right) kept switching places. For those that are wondering how the game(s) went, it was an even match! (Adam is hiding behind Erick - and quite handily held his own as far as I can recall.)
The Foozeball Players, 2008 soft pastel, 12 x 16 inches, NFS

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even match? It was two against Adam and we still lost... every game.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Pippa said...

I knew you guys were getting beat, but I couldn't remember how bad! I guess it wasn't even at all then. :P

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home