Monday, January 05, 2009

The last pastel painting of 2008

It somehow seemed fitting to paint this at the tail end of the year. I started this before heading home for Christmas, and finished it on the 31st of December. It went through a few real ugly stages where I had no idea how I was going to recover it! As it stands now (framed and on my wall) I am very pleased with it. It's from a photo I took in Welsford in mid December. I've been trying to figure out what made the tracks, and I think it was a squirrel, but I'm not positive about that.
Footprints in Welsford, 2008 soft pastel, 10 x 20 inches, NFS (yet - I'm still enjoying it on my wall... ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this one!

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Chris. I love it :)

6:57 AM  
Blogger Pippa said...

Thanks guys :)

I was planning on selling it, but it looks so nice in the living room, I might not be able to give it up. :)

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home