Monday, March 26, 2007

more art that sucks :P

Having resolved to play with my new watercolour stuff, I'm fully prepared to turn out paintings that I know are not good while I get a grip on the medium. Usually if I know something is off or if I've made major mistakes I won't post the picture, but since I am trying to learn here, I'm going to be posting stuff that sucks. And believe me, I know it sucks! :P Here is just such a one: 2nd watercolour in 2 years, attempted wet on wet of a rose.
If you feel the urge to tell me what you think is wrong with it, knock your socks off, but chances are I already know. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Pippa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Pippa said...

Whoops.. didn't mean to delete that... it was my own comment.

Anyway, I don't really think this sucks. In fact I like parts of it, and I think I'll try to paint it again. For the record though, there are parts that I don't like.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home