Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Above is the wreath my mother made for us, hanging off one of the sconces.
Here is the kitchen, with appliances! (Still in bags though)
And the bathroom - notice the sinks! No running water yet though.
And our beautiful shower, with brand new shower head and tap (as of yesterday)! Notice the light as well.
Take a look and enjoy, because you will likely never see this sink so shiney again. ;)

I love these bathroom sinks. :)
One of the fans...
And I've saved the best (or what I think is the best) for last. This is my favourite light in the house - the bedroom light. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger tjgurl81 said...

love your light at the end, and I hope you guys had a fantastic holiday and a bit of a break too! Your guys are really coming along now with the house!!

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Erick said...

Oh no... more pushing of Rosie's $100 plastic milk jug dust collector light!

I'm joking. It is a nice light - just doesn't put out much actual "light"... but who needs that stuff anyhow ;)

We have just about everything done that we can afford - the tap is down to the last few drops. Finishing the railings will have to wait.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful guys! :) Love the updates... can't wait to see it in person sometime.

- Holly :)

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home