Monday, August 16, 2010

still alive

For those of you who haven't given up hope that I'll post on my blog again someday, this one's for you. I don't have any recent house pictures to share, but I thought I'd post this one that I took over the NB day long weekend.

Work continues on the house, but the power bar for my computer has been pressed into service up at the house, and I'm just too busy to cart that back and forth so that I can take the pictures off my camera. But I'm really excited to show you guys what's been going on, so I may do it soon.

We've been insanely busy, and things are still moving right along. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Marcelle said...

Good to hear work is still going strong. Looking forward to seeing new pictures!

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Jill said...

Good to see you guys took a break long enough to enjoy the long weekend! Can't wait to see more pics. We're driving by on Sunday at some point. If there's still light out we may take a peek.

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm, where were you when you took that picture and what is it?

Glad to hear that things are going welll and looking forward to pictures when you get a chance. I understand being insanely busy tho!

Poppy

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home